Pan Judicator

Hello all, and welcome back to Chronic Alt-itis!  I've been on a bit of a hiatus, and I've felt kinda bad about that.  Not that there are people salivating in anticipation of my posts or anything, but I do enjoy posting my designs for all to see, if for no other reason than to back up my favourite pick-up line with proof (Hey ladies, have you seen my blog?  It's kind of a big deal).  I figure, why not celebrate my return to posting with one of my best designs yet?  With that, I give you Pan Judicator!




For this particular vigilante, I wanted to give the impression of a rogue law-enforcer who isn't afraid to take judgement to whatever levels he deems appropriate.  He's a super-cop who can't be stopped, a sort of throw-back to Judge Dredd, with a bit of Robocop thrown in for good measure.




Returning readers may note that I'm getting better at the in-game screenshots.  Looking through my past postings, I couldn't help but notice a severe lack in mid-flight shots, a problem which I intend to rectify starting today.




The colour scheme is really simple and hopefully doesn't come off as cluttered.  I combined a few different armor components, wanting it to look like a set of bad-ass powersuit armor- again, think Robocop for inspiration in that particular area.  The bubble-helmet is a recent addition to the costume creator, and luckily for me, it's very difficult to make it look bad.





A couple close-up shots of his head and front.  I think the spiked pauldrons lend well to his image.  Pan Judicator is a man not to be trifled with, and is not afraid to beat the tar out of those who choose to walk the path of evil.




What's that, he's got a gun?  Yup.  Also note the cape, which didn't show up all that well in the previously posted screengrabs.




Beam Rifle, a new powerset complete with customizable beam.  I figured red set a nice, basic tone that went well with his look.




Charging up for a nice, big blast.  This powerset is super-fun to play so far, and as of this writing I've only got the guy to level 10.  There are still plenty of powers to unlock, and they all look rather devastating.


Thanks for checking out my latest creation, and don't forget to check out the other characters in the sidebar if you haven't yet!  Thank you, and good day.







1 comments:

Welcome back, I've just come back from a loooong break myself D:

September 21, 2011 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds