Burly Bear



This has to be one of my personal favourite concepts for a costume.  No tricks, no deceptions, no illusions, nothing up his sleeve; with Burly Bear, what you see is what you get.  And, as you've no doubt noticed at this point, what you see is a giant muscle-bound asshole dressed as a teddy bear.




I imagine him as The Tick in bear form.  Giant, oversized, and creepily adorable, I find myself trying and failing to find a way to describe him that doesn't make both he and I look massively retarded.  Neither of us seems to mind though, it's just how we roll.










Oh yeah, and I gave him a big ol' wooden club to swing around.  Why?  I don't know.  It seemed the right thing to do.








He sure does like swingin' that club.  It's not like he even needs it, MY GOD LOOK AT THE FUCKIN' SIZE OF HIM.  He could probably crush my head into a raisin with his pectoral vice-action.








GAZE UPON THE FACE OF JUSTICE.








Well, it's looking like it's time for a smoke, a nap and a night at the pub.  As it's Friday, I implore you all to get hammered and touch yourself for an hour or two.  Maybe watch a movie afterward.  You know you want to.


Ciao, my lovelies.

6 comments:

I think you need to submit this to Marvel or DC :D

September 17, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

it looks like you're headed in the right direction with this post...

September 17, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

I don't think you have anything to worry about Shanani-Man. Why? Because...you're...

TOO OLD!

:P

September 18, 2010 at 4:05 AM  

you remind me of a meme
WHAT MEME?
a meme with a pow'r
WHAT POW'R?
the pow'r of whodoo
WHODOO?
you do
DO WHAT?
you remind me of a meme...

September 18, 2010 at 4:08 AM  

nice post!
i like the blog;)
supportin & follow you;)

September 18, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

I like the costume. It looks really simple and concise.

October 22, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds