For the last two days, I've either been working, sleeping, or baked as a potato (and half as ambitious), and I haven't really gotten around to taking more screencaps.  Luckily for YOU, dear reader, I went on a drug-addled adventure with a friend the other day, and I figured I'd share that with you instead of the stuff I'm supposed to be blogging about.  But hey, whose blog is this anyway?


Anyway, check it out.  This is me, in the process of taking flight.  That's right, fucking flying, with nothing but a couple of sticks as wings and a devil-may-care attitude.














And there you have it, photographic evidence that man was born and meant to fly, as nature and God surely intended.  Grab yourself a couple of sticks and try it out, I'm totally not bullshitting you.


9 comments:

You look like a superhero!

September 15, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

dayum dude thats almost motivational

September 15, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Can't say I've done anything like that before on any of my adventures.

September 15, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

nice man, drug-addled adventures are awesome

September 15, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

Hahaha looks like you had a fun day, watch out for the airplanes

September 15, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

good job, your blog has a strong following

September 16, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

i planning on showing off my shennigans off too on my blog

September 16, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Thank you for the kind comments on my blog :)

September 16, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

lol epic stuff my friend

September 16, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds