Quantum Warlock



This is another hero I wanted to get posted as soon as possible.  Quantum Warlock is my current main, and most-fun-to-play character by far.  Like I said in a previous post, most of my time is spent in the character creator, and so my characters often don’t make it past ten or fifteen levels; I still have yet to get one to the Level 50 mark.

Quantum Warlock is easily my highest-leveled alt though, he’s currently at Level 31, with three costumes to boot, and that’s why I wanted to show him off ASAP.  Without further ado, lets check out this here motherfucker!



This is his main (and closest to original) costume set, aside from the cape (added at Level 20) and the aura around his eyes (added at 30), he’s pretty much as he was when I came up with the look, many moons ago.


As you can see, yes, he does indeed have purple laser-vision.  PURPLE.  LASER-VISION.  And it is every bit as homosexually delicious as you probably thought it would be.



This was his second costume to come, after the unlock at Level 20, and while the first one encompassed the whole ‘warlock’ aspect of a science/magic hybrid kind of hero, I wanted this costume to be the embodiment of the technology/science aspect, and I think it came off rather well.  Also, while I was at the Tailor anyway, I figured WHY THE HELL NOT CHANGE HIS COLOUR SCHEME.  So he’s  all blue, and I have no regrets.




Mothafuckin rocket boots, yo



And finally, his third costume to date, I was thinking along the lines of, ‘interdimensional vigilante space pirate’ or something, and decided, once again, to change the colour scheme, this time to a fire-engine red sort of look.  I tried to give him a silver-age villain kind of look, and overall I’m pretty happy with how he came out. 


Anyway, I'm off to play a bit now.  The second I get this bastard to Level 40, you can bet your sweet ass it'll be another costume slotted; I'm thinking green this time, perhaps?  Perhaps.

Lates.

11 comments:

Those are some really bad-ass designs. It makes me wish I had a computer that could run CoH.

September 12, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

this shit looks intense. very nice

September 12, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

dude, that's bad ass!

September 12, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

awesome. just awesome.

September 12, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

What game is this again?

September 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

@Spontaneous and Impulsive
City of Heroes, my good man.

September 12, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

love the way you work with simple color schemes, black + one strong color. - bold!

September 12, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Wish I had time for these but it looks bad ass!

September 12, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

City of Heroes? First I've heard of it, but I don't spend much time in the gaming world. I figure I clock a solid 10 hours a month, if that. But I agree the characters do have awesome. Much awesome.

September 12, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

Is this game any good>?

September 13, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

more of the crazieness. get me back buddy

September 13, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds