Excuses, excuses, excuses



I am chock-full of excuses, and all of them are pretty lame.


I haven't posted in something like four or five days mainly due to being overworked, underpaid, going out and drinking my youth away, and sleeping when I can find the time.  Videogames and blogging took a bit of a backseat this week, but hopefully that won't be a problem in the future.  I'm pretty sure that, past this point at least, I can maintain the copious amounts of insanity and get back to being lazy and lethargic.


So I haven't had time to get together any more pictures from City of Heroes, but I need to find/make something that, in my current state of mind, probably couldn't be accomplished.  So, why not dig through my folders and plaster more of my personal shit on the internet?  Pictures take up room, after all, and make for larger posts, which are certainly more impressive, amirite?




Here I was, bowling in a suit.  This picture was taken two years ago, I think.  I don't know what's wrong with my face and it's kind of bow-legged looking.  Cool eh.










Here I can be seen conquering a sunflower or some shit.  Aside from the flower this is a pretty uninteresting photograph.  Let's move on to something more expressive of my personality or whatever.










I did not trespass.  I was not prosecuted.  Everything is currently right with the world because of decisions well made.










Oh yeah, and hurray for the return of Venture Bros!  Good stuff, good stuff.

3 comments:

Venture Bros!

September 24, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

wooahh! Venture bros is back? Thank god man. Love that show.

September 25, 2010 at 4:13 AM  

great post, your last pic reminds me of rody walker from Protest the Hero

September 29, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds