Comrade Black



Guess what, dear friends, followers, admirers and possible fellow chronic masturbators?  I finally got around to showing some initiative and took a few more screenshots of stuff at which you may gawk and point.  


Is it a man?  An ideal?  An overdone concept that's been beaten into the ground by anyone who ever touched a pencil and thought, 'LAWL WAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I DREW A COMMUNIST WIT SOOPERPOWERS?'

It's most, if not all of the above!  It's mothafuggin' Comrade Black!


A soviet cyborg!  I'm too clever for words.





GOOD LORD, THE MAN HAS AN AXE.





HOLY TITS, IT'S YELLOW AND EVERYTHING.





Comrade Black, ladies and gentlemen.  I thank you for your time.


Oh, and before I forget, may I just say HEY GUYS THANKS FOR BEING INTERESTED IN STUFF I WRITE AN' SHIT.  Seriously, I'm at eighteen or nineteen followers, and every single one of you manages to be sexy and fantastic!  

Later, you devils.

10 comments:

Dude that's f-ing awesome and I know I'm sexy and fantastic but it's still nice to hear it :P

Daily support

September 16, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

Awww :P

September 16, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

where can i buy one?

September 16, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Awesome post! Supportin

September 16, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

Cool story, bro!

September 17, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

great post, keep up the good work =)

September 17, 2010 at 5:27 AM  

Thanks for the update. I'll be sure to check back often to see what new thoughts you have.

September 17, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

nice post!
i love it ;)
supportin & following you ;):D

September 17, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

interesting post here

September 17, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

In Soviet Russia, road forks you

September 17, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds